Start a new topic
Answered

Vortex Studio Editor 2019a Hydraulic simulation system !!!!

Dear mates,

Good Day!

I am new on this field and I would like to ask some questions.

Can you give me the Original sample file of  this Hydraulic simulation system?? 

Best Answer

Hi Chu,

Are you looking for a sample mechanism that makes use of the new hydraulics system?

Cheers,

Daniel

Hello,

Could you please provide some more information about the file you are trying to find? What is the file name? Is it something that was installed along with Vortex Studio?

Thank you

--Oliver

DO  you have this file??     i only have this help website

Answer

Hi Chu,

Are you looking for a sample mechanism that makes use of the new hydraulics system?

Cheers,

Daniel

What I want is the original file of the hydraulic system of the excavator, which is the example you gave. In this example, you only gave a picture, and there is no source file. Please give me the original configuration file of your example (the source file corresponding to the picture) my email 1318061263@qq.com

Hi Chu,

We don't have this example packaged with Vortex Studio, but following the flow connection graph screenshots you can easily recreate it.

You need a vehicle (see dynamics component on the left), and connect the listed outputs to a hydraulics system which consists of the shown hydraulics components (from left to right: layer of Pumps, layer of Divider Manifolds, layer of Combiner Manifolds, layer of Actuators).

Cheers,

Daniel

I am trying to duplicate the excavator detailed in this system but am having trouble determining what the connections are on the final layer. Could you tell me what component I need to add to set the motor constraints?

Capture.PNG
(343 KB)

Hi Emily,

Good job recreating this. In the screenshot at the top, these outputs go to the motors which drive the tracks of the excavator. You can connect them to any corresponding motorized coordinate inputs of any constraint, e.g., a Motor joint or a Hinge.

Just set the control type of the corresponding coordinate to "Motorized" (e.g., angular coordinate in a hinge), and then connect the min/max forces and the desired velocity outputs in your hydraulics system to the corresponding inputs in the motor tab of the motorized coordinate.

Hope this helps,

Daniel

Login to post a comment